Thursday, October 2, 2008

Using Your Ipod Video

Writen by Eric Doornkaat

Using your iPod Video and downloading music! - 5 Outstanding Features

Hello, all you ipod lovers out there! Is the invention of the ipod not the greatest thing ever? I mean, I use my ipod every day of my life and truely wonder how I ever got by without it! Currently, I have over 5000 songs and videos uploaded and it still blows my mind that it can store all that in one little device.

Let me cover a few of the standout features of the Apple iPod Video (30gb):

1. Memory - Ok, Apple advertises that this unit holds up to 7500 songs. I currently have over 5000 songs stored right now, not including about 6 music videos and over 200 pictures. I'm not sure if I could get 7500 songs on it w/o removing some of the videos and pictures, but I still have a few gigs of memory left on it!

2. Video - This was the major selling feature for me. Again, I am not certain how much video this will actually hold without removing the music and pictures, but I know that it's around a couple hundred hours. Also, I was very pleasantly surprised at the picture quality of the small 2.5 inch screen. The detail is unreal and the audio on the videos is just as good!

3. Pictures - Currently, I have 200+ pictures uploaded. Just like the video, the picture quality on the iPod screen is unsurpassed, and I believe you can get 25,000 pictures on it too! Who has 25,000 pictures?

4. Ease of Operation - If you are "technologically challenged", you will have no problem with the iPod. There are only 5 buttons on the front of the unit that are used for operation, that's it! The screen does most of the work. All you have to do is select what you want to do, and go from there...very easy to use!

5. Convenience - When I try to explain to people how much I love my iPod, the biggest and best feature for me is the fact that I can carry my entire music library in the palm of my hand! And it's very small, extremely lightweight and I've also found it to be durable as well. I've had it over a year now and have put it through some harsh treatment, but it keeps on coming back for more! Taking it on trips, to parties, to work or in the car is a breeze!

As stated before, these are just a few of the features that turned me into a HUGE iPod fan. If you are looking to purchase an mp3 player in the near future, take a serious look at the Apple iPod Video units. They are available with different memory capacity if you need extra space!

I might go deaf from all the use I get out of my iPod! Who cares!?!? If you are interested in a review of a resource I found that is an ABSOLUTE STEAL for downloading music, movies etc to your iPod, click here: http://needthe411.blogspot.com/2006/10/hey-ituneswhat-gives.html

Thanks for taking a look!

Hospital in Tennessee Thailand Hotels

0 comments: